Our corporate supporters make the world of difference
Whether you are an international organisation, or a smaller local business, our corporate supporters have a big impact on the lives of our cancer patients.
There are many advantages to businesses in supporting Weston Park Cancer Charity, and we work closely with our corporate partners to ensure that they also get the most out of their partnership. Here are some of the ways in which supporting Weston Park Cancer Charity can benefit your business…
- Engage and motivate your staff
- Support a much-loved cause that is relevant to your staff, customers, contractors and shareholders alike
- Raise the profile of your company through our promotional events and materials
- Take part in exciting and challenging events – take a look at Team Weston Park for ideas on the types of events you and your team can get involved with
- Make a real and lasting difference to local people living with cancer
Ways to work together
As a business you could support us through:
- Making us your ‘Charity of the Year’
- Sponsoring one of our popular fundraising events
- Organising your own fundraising event
- Joining a payroll giving scheme – a flexible scheme which allows anyone who pays UK income tax to give regularly and on a tax-free basis to the charities and good causes of their choice
- Donating in-kind, providing Weston Park Cancer Charity with valuable goods or services without having to commit to a financial contribution
- Joining WP2020 for Business – committing to making a corporate donation of at least £5,000 between now and 2020. Read more about WP2020 for Business here.
Guidance and Advice
We are on hand at every step of the way to help you get the most out of partnering with the charity, deliver on your Corporate Social Responsibility agenda and help you raise as much money as possible. If you would like assistance in organising an event, taking part in an existing event or would like more information, we are more than happy to work with you to achieve your goals.
For more details on any of our corporate opportunities, please call Darren Hayes:
Direct line: 0114 226 5374
Mobile: 07824 191 310
Email: [email protected]