We need your vote!
Sainsbury’s Local Charity of the Year scheme is back and we’re calling on YOU to vote for Weston Park Cancer Charity.
Each store has shortlisted three local charities and is now asking customers to vote for their preferred cause. The charity which receives the most votes, instore and online, will become the store’s Charity of the Year.
How to vote online for Weston Park Cancer Charity
- Visit www.sainsburyslocalcharity.co.uk
- Search for the stores which have shortlisted the Cancer Charity, these include;
• Archer Road, Sheffield
• Sheffield Bradway Road Local
• Sheffield Barber Road Local
- Vote! Pledge your support at each store and choose Weston Park Cancer Charity as your preferred charity of choice
- Repeat… don’t forget to enter on different devices to increase our total number of votes!
You can also vote for Weston Park Cancer Charity instore at Archer Road, Sheffield Bradway and Barber Road.
As the region’s only specialist cancer hospital, Weston Park, provides care for thousands of patients across South Yorkshire, North Derbyshire and North Nottinghamshire.
As the only dedicated charity for the hospital, Weston Park Cancer Charity exists to create a better life for those living with and beyond cancer.
We are committed to improving cancer treatments and care for patients and raise over £2million every year to fund projects which provide;
- Practical help to those in need
- Emotional support to those in despair
- Enhanced care for those who need it most
Speaking of the nomination, Jade Hearsum, Community Fundraiser at Weston Park Cancer Charity commented; “We are absolutely delighted to be selected by three stores in Sheffield as a local cause to champion. Thanks to the continuous support of Sainsbury’s, we are able to make a positive difference to the lives of people living with and beyond cancer. Voting is so easy, so please vote wisely and help spread the word!”
If selected, Weston Park Cancer Charity will receive support from the store throughout the year, including fundraising, volunteering and awareness raising.
Voting closes on Sunday 24th June.