We’re here to face cancer with you
A message from our CEO, Samantha Dixon
From this week, our services look and feel very different.
You will have started to see a number of changes across the coming days and weeks as we continue to respond to the guidance provided to us from the UK Government and Public Health England.
At Weston Park Cancer Charity, we promise patients, their families and carers that we are together, at every step.
Our commitment to care in every sense is unwavering and is even more important in these unprecedented times, but the way we can deliver our charitable activities is changing.
Please call our HELPLINE on 0114 553 3330 and select option 1 or email [email protected] to:
• Speak to a healthcare professional
• Speak to us if you need emotional, practical or financial help due to the current pandemic
• Book an appointment to speak to someone about welfare benefits
• Join our ‘We Care’ social group which provides regular phone support to people who are self-isolating for a prolonged period
- Our Cancer Support Centre located at 23 Northumberland Road is closed. For cancer support call our HELPLINE on 0114 553 3330 (select option 1)
- Our charity office located at Weston Park Hospital is closed. You can reach one of our friendly team on 0114 553 3330 (select option 2)
- All face to face meetings will be cancelled from Monday 23rd March 2020.
Our help is and will continue to be free and it is thanks to the generosity of our donors and supporters that it is and will continue to be. If you would like to make a donation you can do so by visiting us online at www.westonpark.org.uk
Uniting to face cancer is a serious joint effort, so I’d like to thank the team, those in the charity, the NHS, along with our network of partners, for their continued commitment to ensure that we can be here at every step, for people living with and beyond cancer. Those supporters who have sent us messages of support, particularly those facing their own business difficulties or who are saddened at having to cancel their fundraising events, we thank you.
Whether you’re looking for help and guidance, emotional, practical or financial support, all you need to do is call, and we’ll do everything we can to help.
As CEO I am always very proud of the work of the collective Weston Park Cancer Charity family but more so now than ever.
CEO, Weston Park Cancer Charity