BB with Love
Following a sensational launch, ‘SIMPLY THE BEST’ will return to the Sheffield City Hall to raise money for ‘BB with love’ in association with Weston Park Cancer Charity. Organised by the Croke Family.
- Sheffield City Hall
- Sun 2nd October 2022, 6:00pm - 8:30pm
- £15.00, £26.70 and £32.90
About BB with Love
A star-studded line-up featuring
- Fashion expert, award-winning TV presenter, author and all round national treasure, Gok Wan
- West End and TV star Hayley Tamaddon
- Film and TV star Daniel Brocklebank
- West End performer and star of RuPaul’s Drag Race Season Three Ella Vaday
- West End & TV Star George Ure
- ITV The Voice UK Jahz Duncan & Darius Duncan
- Professional musical theatre artist and star of Everyone's Talking about Jamie, Melissa Jaques
- Actor, singer and titular star of the film Everybody's Talking About Jamie, Max Harwood
- West End performer and star of Disney's Aladdin, Matt Croke
- Principal at RMC Academy, Rachel Croke
- Laurence Olivier Award winning British singer and actor, Matt Henry MBE
- Award winning comedian, impressionist and actor Ben Nickless
Acts subject to change.
‘BB WITH LOVE’ is founded by Michael, Rachel, Sean and Matthew Croke in memory of their one and only, magnificent wife and truly special mum Bev Croke who very suddenly passed away in March 2021 after an 18-month battle with breast cancer. Bev or ‘BB’ as she liked to be called, was a strong, beautiful, and inspirational woman who touched so many people during her lifetime.
One of her biggest passions during her cancer treatment was reaching out to others also affected by cancer so they did not feel alone. Bev always put others first and wanted to help everyone and anyone she could. She had a unique ‘magic touch’ that captured people without her even knowing – that’s what made her so incredibly special. Through BB WITH LOVE, the family want to keep Bev’s ‘magic touch’ alive and shining bright by continuing to help others through their cancer journey’s and beyond.
All proceeds raised from this spectacular show will go directly to helping cancer patients and their loved ones. From extra after care, more research, additional treatments, alternative remedies, and something extremely close to the Croke’s hearts mental health support!
This year, our Mascot, Westie, is donning his Christmas Pyjamas in support of Weston Park Cancer Charity. Whether you are a school, a nursery, or a caring group –anyone can get involved in Westie’s Christmas Pyjama Day.
It's really easy to take part in Christmas jumper day! Simply dig out your festive knit and help raise money for people facing cancer.
"Sing Under the Stars" is a heart-warming Christmas event organised by Weston Park Cancer Charity.