Millhouses Methodist Christmas Tree Festival
This year Millhouses Methodist Church’s Christmas Tree Festival is in support of Weston Park Cancer Charity.
- Millhouses Methodist Church, 3 Millhouses Lane, Sheffield, S7 2HA
- Sun 27th November 2022, 9:00am - Sat 31st December 2022, 11:59pm
About the festival
Come and join the celebration!
This year Millhouses Methodist Church’s Christmas Tree Festival is in support of Weston Park Cancer Charity, enjoy the festive lights and decorations at a variety of occasions throughout November and December:
- There will be a “Switch – on” in the morning service on Advent Sunday on the 27th November
- The Countdown to Christmas Advent “Switch – on” on the 1st December
- Community Carol Service on the 16th December
- A special event for the longest night the 21st December
- Contact: Please contact 0114 2369727 for further information
This event is organised by Glynis Smith, Gill Llewellyn and festival co-ordinators in support of Weston Park Cancer Charity.
This year, our Mascot, Westie, is donning his Christmas Pyjamas in support of Weston Park Cancer Charity. Whether you are a school, a nursery, or a caring group –anyone can get involved in Westie’s Christmas Pyjama Day.
It's really easy to take part in Christmas jumper day! Simply dig out your festive knit and help raise money for people facing cancer.
"Sing Under the Stars" is a heart-warming Christmas event organised by Weston Park Cancer Charity.