Are you struggling financially? We can help with things like household bills, childcare costs, mortgage payments and travel costs associated with cancer treatment.
About our Hardship Grants
If you are living with cancer or caring for someone who is, you may be eligible for one of our hardship grants.
Our hardship grants can help towards essential living costs including:
- Help with an unexpected bill
- Bridging the gap before an initial benefit payment is issued
- Help towards the cost of specialist equipment e.g. a bed or wheelchair
- Essential or unexpected living costs e.g. food, specialist clothing etc.
- Travel costs for your cancer treatment
In addition to the grant, we will also book you an appointment with one of our welfare advisors. They will carry out an assessment of your situation to ensure you are claiming everything you are currently entitled to.
Just give our specialist support team a call to discuss your eligibility.